Good afternoon parents! We are very excited to be hosting our summer child care program again this summer! Here are a few things you need to know for our program starting next week:
- We begin June 7th and the last day of our summer program is August 10th. Grace Bible Academy begins on August 11th!
- We open at 7:00am and close at 6:00pm. Pick-up and drop-off will be at door #2. Please park in the gravel parking lot and walk up to the door. The church has asked that we not block the sides of the drive-way to avoid damage to the grass on this side of the building.
- At pick-up and drop-off, you must come into the building and sign your child in and out. Please sign at the end of the week for your child.
- Due to Governor Beshear’s executive order ending COVID-19 restrictions and per guidance from the Division of Child Care, staff, students, and parents are no longer required to wear masks at the summer program.
- We will continue to have our orange water cooler available all summer as we did in school. Please have your child bring their water bottle if you want them to refill it all day. We will have a limited number of water bottles available each day for those that may forget.
- GBA will provide SPF 50 spray sunscreen for each child when we go outside. If you want to provide a different sunscreen for your child, please send it labeled with their name on it!
- We will be providing breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snack all summer long. June’s menu can be found here. We will also be sending this home on Monday.
- EVERY TUESDAY we will have Kona Ice! The cost is $1.50 per child. The cost for the entire summer should be $15. You can pay this weekly or the entire amount at once if you want.
- EVERY WEDNESDAY we will be having water day! If we happen to get stormed out, we will communicate that with you and do it another day that week.
- FRIDAYS we will be having special events each week. We will have more information on that next week!
We are VERY excited to see everybody this summer! If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Brandon via email or at the church number (859)737-4722. See you on Monday!!