We’re looking for a third grade teacher to lead our school’s efforts to establish a biblical worldview in our students.
The ideal candidate:
- Has a love and desire to serve Jesus Christ
- Understands that GBA is not just a school or a business, but a ministry seeking to serve the Winchester community
- Has experience in the elementary or preschool classroom
The third grade teacher will:
- Establish annual objectives for their classroom and plans an instructional program to achieve these objectives.
- Ensures that the instruction, materials and procedures are appropriate for the subject and the needs of our students.
- Ensures that application and practice are implemented to achieve mastery of a skill.
- Able to communicate effectively with both students and parents.
- Responsible for creating detailed and effective lesson plans in accordance with Grace Bible Academy’s selected curriculum.
- Display the love of Jesus Christ in words, actions, and attitudes to all children.
- Effectively discipline children in accordance biblical principles
- Review all curriculum used by Grace Bible Academy and ensures they are consistent with the church’s doctrinal commitments.
- Be responsible for continual evaluation of students and recommend remediation as necessary.
- All other duties as assigned by the principal
- Paid Time Off (PTO) after 90 days
- Paid Holidays after 90 days
- Tuition Discount for your child to attend GBA
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferred that it be in elementary education or a related field
- Must be 18 years or older
- Ability to pass a background check
- Previous experience teaching large groups of children
- Current CPR & First-Aid certification