We’re looking for a third grade teacher to lead our school’s efforts to establish a biblical worldview in our students.
The ideal candidate has significant experience teaching young children, a love for Christ, and a willingness to serve. This role requires a person who relates well with people of different ages and backgrounds.
This position begins July 19th.
The third grade teacher will:
- Establish annual objectives for their classroom and plans an instructional program to achieve these objectives.
- Ensures that the instruction, materials and procedures are appropriate for the subject and the needs of our students.
- Ensures that application and practice are implemented to achieve mastery of a skill.
- Able to communicate effectively with both students and parents.
- Responsible for creating detailed and effective lesson plans in accordance with Grace Bible Academy’s selected curriculum.
- Display the love of Jesus Christ in words, actions, and attitudes to all children.
- Effectively discipline children in accordance biblical principles
- Review all curriculum used by Grace Bible Academy and ensures they are consistent with the church’s doctrinal commitments.
- Be responsible for continual evaluation of students and recommend remediation as necessary.
- All other duties as assigned by the principal
- Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary Education or a related field
- Must be 18 years or older
- Ability to pass a background check
- Previous experience working in a child care or school setting
- Current CPR & First-Aid certification